The organization of GSF is comprised of a supervisory board and a director. The daily activities of the GSF are run by the director with the help of the secretary.
- Professor Gonul Colak (Hanken School of Economics), chairman
- Associate Professor Elias Rantapuska (Aalto University)
- Professor Petri Sahlström (University of Oulu)
- Professor Timo Rothovius (University of Vaasa)
- Professor Eero Pätäri (Lappeenranta University of Technology)
- Professor Mika Vaihekoski (University of Turku), vice chairman
member universities and admissions
There are six universities in Finland where one can obtain a doctoral degree in finance. All six of them are members of the GSF. Below you'll find the links to the participating finance departments.
- Aalto University
- Hanken School of Economics
- Lappeenranta University of Technology
- University of Oulu
- University of Turku
- University of Vaasa
An applicant interested in Finance PhD studies should apply for a PhD program at one of the member universities. As the application procedures and deadlines vary from one institution to another, the candidate is advised to consult the admission details from each university.
- Admissions to doctoral program at Aalto University
- Admissions to doctoral program at Hanken School of Economics
- Admissions to doctoral program at Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Admissions to doctoral program at University of Oulu
- Admissions to doctoral program at University of Turku
- Admissions to doctoral program at University of Vaasa