The organization of GSF comprises of a supervisory board and a director. The daily activities of the GSF are run by the director with the help of the secretary.
- Professor Timo Korkeamäki (Hanken School of Economics), chairman
- Professor Markku Kaustia(Aalto University)
- Professor Jukka Perttunen (University of Oulu), vice chairman
- Professor Timo Rothovius (University of Vaasa)
- Professor Eero Pätäri (Lappeenranta University of Technology)
- Professor Mika Vaihekoski (University of Turku)
There are six universities in Finland where one can obtain a doctoral degree in finance. All of them are members of the GSF. Below you'll find the links to the participating finance departments.
- Aalto University
- Hanken School of Economics
- Lappeenranta University of Technology
- University of Oulu
- University of Turku
- University of Vaasa